I want your postcard!

If anyone reads this blog and would like to send me a postcard, please send it to the following address. Also, if you wish to receive a card in return, PLEASE write your address very clearly so I can read it, thank you :)

PC4L
294 N Juniper Dr.
Washington, UT 84780
USA

Postcrossing.com

Monday, April 7, 2008

Hey everyone!

I want to get postcards from all over the world since I can't afford to travel. I'm originally from South Africa, but now live in Utah with my husband.

I would especially appreciate it if you'd add a quote you like or try to write something on the card about you or where you are. Either way, postcards are cheap and easy to find or make ... and it's an easy way to make a random stranger feel good without having to lick an envelope.

Besides, it would be really funny to hear how flooded my dinky little mailbox gets after this, hehe!

I will be posting some pictures of postcards I have already gotten, too!

Send them to this address:

Lauren Whitney
760 E 300 S Apt 3
Payson, UT 84651

No comments:

My Postcards... 1-50

My Postcards 51-100

My Postcards 101-150

Blog Archive