I want your postcard!

If anyone reads this blog and would like to send me a postcard, please send it to the following address. Also, if you wish to receive a card in return, PLEASE write your address very clearly so I can read it, thank you :)

PC4L
294 N Juniper Dr.
Washington, UT 84780
USA

Postcrossing.com

Monday, March 16, 2009

So, I've recently moved to Hawaii, so the address at the top of the page has changed. I'm so excited about sending postcards from Hawaii! They're all so beautiful :)

Anyway, hope everyone is well. I can't wait to get my computer back at home so I can have my own personal internet...

3 comments:

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

Congratulations on your move! I love postcards from Hawaii!

Sayuri said...

Hawaii!!!!!!!!!!!!! mY BOYFRIEND GET THE POSTCARD FROM YOU, BEAUTIFULLLLLL:)

Marie Reed said...

I'm a postcard aholic too! Your blog is darling!

My Postcards... 1-50

My Postcards 51-100

My Postcards 101-150

Blog Archive