I want your postcard!

If anyone reads this blog and would like to send me a postcard, please send it to the following address. Also, if you wish to receive a card in return, PLEASE write your address very clearly so I can read it, thank you :)

PC4L
294 N Juniper Dr.
Washington, UT 84780
USA

Postcrossing.com

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Postcard Exchange...

About a month or so ago, I participated in a "Postcard Exchange"... kind of like an old school chain letter, where you get a postcard with a list of 4 names/addresses. Then, you send a card to the first person on the list, cross their name out, and add your name to the bottom of the list, and send it out, with a postcard to 10 random people. Eventually, you're supposed to get 10 cards back, and only recently have I started to get some in return. Here is one I got yesterday:
It's a Jewish Synagogue :)



I also got a private swap from Monica Taylor in Canada :) She sent me these:




THANK YOU MONICA!!!!! I <3 them :)

No comments:

My Postcards... 1-50

My Postcards 51-100

My Postcards 101-150

Blog Archive