I want your postcard!

If anyone reads this blog and would like to send me a postcard, please send it to the following address. Also, if you wish to receive a card in return, PLEASE write your address very clearly so I can read it, thank you :)

PC4L
294 N Juniper Dr.
Washington, UT 84780
USA

Postcrossing.com

Saturday, September 25, 2010

PRIVATE SWAPS!!!

I LOVE getting mail!! Have I ever told you that?! Well, I DO! And today, I got 3 PRIVATELY swapped cards in my mail box! The first is from "The Snail Mailer" in Pennsylvania :D

THANK YOU! And you're right, it does look more like IA!

The second is from Tomomi, a 28 year old woman who has asked to trade with me, and in return has told some of her friends to trade cards with me too! I'm excited to receive their cards soon! Plus, she picked the PERFECT card! I <3 Disney! lol


And this last one I really appreciate. It's from James Polson in Omaha, NE. He and his wife are Temple workers at the Winter Quarters out there... Oh how I love my fellow Latter Day Saints!


I have sent all 3 of you a card in return... hopefully I read your addresses correctly, and you receive them quickly! And I also hope you like what I send you back!!

No comments:

My Postcards... 1-50

My Postcards 51-100

My Postcards 101-150

Blog Archive