I want your postcard!

If anyone reads this blog and would like to send me a postcard, please send it to the following address. Also, if you wish to receive a card in return, PLEASE write your address very clearly so I can read it, thank you :)

PC4L
294 N Juniper Dr.
Washington, UT 84780
USA

Postcrossing.com

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Got 6 cards in the mail today! 2 to register, and 4 privates :)

The first is from Christine from The Daily Postcard. She read my blog and sent me this card from her vacation to Bryce :) I'd like to go there one day... mostly because my brother was named after this canyon...

This second one is from Nicole in Australia. She will now be getting a card back from me ;) (That's for putting your address on there Nicole! lol)

The next 2 I got from Georgia :) 1 from my friend Chris (yet again...), and 1 from a new friend, Charles :) Chris's card is a little... um... bent, and folded... but still a GREAT pick, as always:

and Charles's pick... very beautiful :)

Thanks guys! You made an amazing day even better!

And thank you SO MUCH to anyone who sends me a postcard in the future too... You have no idea how much these mean to me...

No comments:

My Postcards... 1-50

My Postcards 51-100

My Postcards 101-150

Blog Archive