I want your postcard!

If anyone reads this blog and would like to send me a postcard, please send it to the following address. Also, if you wish to receive a card in return, PLEASE write your address very clearly so I can read it, thank you :)

PC4L
294 N Juniper Dr.
Washington, UT 84780
USA

Postcrossing.com

Friday, October 8, 2010

Russia!

I got this awesome envelope (from Samara, Russia) in the mail today:

And in this envelope, were 3 different dog cards, each absolutely beautiful, and each with a few awesome stamps all over them, and of course small personal messages:





I think this little package totally made my day!! Thank you Stanislav Semkin!! They're absolutely amazing! I love them all! Totally be expecting something back in return ;)

2 comments:

Hi I'm Annie said...

awesome..... what a lovely package!!

Chris Overstreet said...

Sweet! Got a pretty nice envelope from Moscow myself today, with three self-published cards from another photographer.

My Postcards... 1-50

My Postcards 51-100

My Postcards 101-150

Blog Archive