I want your postcard!

If anyone reads this blog and would like to send me a postcard, please send it to the following address. Also, if you wish to receive a card in return, PLEASE write your address very clearly so I can read it, thank you :)

PC4L
294 N Juniper Dr.
Washington, UT 84780
USA

Postcrossing.com

Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

I got a birthday postcard from my dentist a couple days ago :) Happy Birthday to me today! :)

Also I ordered these postcards online a while ago, and got the second one (the Star Wars one) in the mail today :) I am SO excited to have them, but I'm very close to being selfish and not mailing them out.... hahaha! Just keep all 200 for myself! There's 100 of each. 100 Art of Pixar and 100 Star Wars cards... oh how I am obsessed... and *heart* Amazon.com for selling these for super cheap....


No comments:

My Postcards... 1-50

My Postcards 51-100

My Postcards 101-150

Blog Archive