I want your postcard!

If anyone reads this blog and would like to send me a postcard, please send it to the following address. Also, if you wish to receive a card in return, PLEASE write your address very clearly so I can read it, thank you :)

PC4L
294 N Juniper Dr.
Washington, UT 84780
USA

Postcrossing.com

Sunday, November 28, 2010

I love blog hoppers...

Aloha everyone :) This week has been one of the best weeks of my life. This week, I got my husband back from Iraq. I get to keep him for 2 whole weeks!!! I checked my mail yesterday and got these two cards, plus one more for Postcrossing :)
This first one is from Soozcat, who was blog-hopping, and came upon my request for a postcard :) Thank you Soozcat!!!

This second one was a walltype from Glennys here in Hawaii. I had sent her one, I guess it's only fair she send me one in return ;) I *love* fairies :) Thank you Glennys!

1 comment:

Soozcat said...

So glad you got your hubby back! I only wish you could keep him for good, rather than for 2 weeks.

My Postcards... 1-50

My Postcards 51-100

My Postcards 101-150

Blog Archive