I want your postcard!

If anyone reads this blog and would like to send me a postcard, please send it to the following address. Also, if you wish to receive a card in return, PLEASE write your address very clearly so I can read it, thank you :)

PC4L
294 N Juniper Dr.
Washington, UT 84780
USA

Postcrossing.com

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I'M BACK!!!!

Hello again everyone! I hope you all had a VERY Merry Christmas, and hopefully this weekend brings you awesome New Year luck! So, here are all the cards I've received in the last 2 weeks... sorry I didn't upload them all when I got them, and to anyone I didn't send a thank you email to, I'm sorry! But know that I'm very grateful and super happy with all the cards sent :D

Ok, so, here goes:
These first few are from (if you can't tell by the envelop) Stanislav again. I totally *heart* his envelopes. They always contain the best things!
Envelope

Christmas card

Small calendar :)

and a beautiful card that says "for next Halloween". haha, awesome!

This next card is from Jen in Winnetka, CA. Super cute! Thank you Jen ;)

This next one is from Mrs. M. Marlow in Barnet. It's a round card from where she works! I totally love it. I love odd shaped cards, they're so different... plus, this one is just stunning, don't you think?

This next card is from Juli in Minsk. We both sent each other a card, this is hers. I also became friends with her on Facebook! I love connecting with the world via the internet... keeps me close to sane, haha!

I love big cats, have I ever told you that? I want to own a lion, I think that would be fun... Here is a card from Morgaine in Germany. Total *heart*! Thank you Morgaine ;)

This next one is a card from Laura, who has sent me cards previously shown here on my blog. Go look them up if you wish, I'm too lazy to post links right now, haha! Anyway, Laura, you have a card (or two) in the mail as we speak, so be expecting them! Thanks again!!!

I've become friends with a few people on Facebook, and this one is a recent friend, although we've already swapped a few times. Chen-Ho, who is a 27 year old Ph.D candidate majoring in material science, sent me these three cards:

A van Gogh card, of course, one of my ultimate favorites
A horse from Olympia, Greece.

And Impressionism | Post-Impressionism
Thank you Chen-Ho! I love them!!

And last but not least, this one is from a dentist that sends out cards to everyone (I'm sure to get business) but I love getting them anyway, because they're always so beautiful. This one in particular... sparkles! For real... it sparkles when you move it around... kinda pretty!


So there you have it. All the cards I've gotten recently that I haven't posted on my blog yet. I hope you enjoyed them all, and of course, there are still many more yet to come. I hope you all have a very happy new year, and don't make your new year's resolutions too hard... you won't succeed if they're not realistic... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

1 comment:

Shaunna said...

I've got you added to my links, thanks for stopping by!

My Postcards... 1-50

My Postcards 51-100

My Postcards 101-150

Blog Archive