I want your postcard!

If anyone reads this blog and would like to send me a postcard, please send it to the following address. Also, if you wish to receive a card in return, PLEASE write your address very clearly so I can read it, thank you :)

PC4L
294 N Juniper Dr.
Washington, UT 84780
USA

Postcrossing.com

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

OK!!!

So, now that I have time to do this, I'll update... first, let's just show you the cards:




The first one is a reply card from Mimi. I sent her this card and she sent me that card :) Beautiful, isn't it? Thank you Mimi!

The second is a direct swap from Clare in England :) I haven't emailed her yet to tell her I got it... I guess I should do that after I'm done here....

The third one is from my friend Stella back home in South Africa. She sent me that other card a while ago, and I was a bit surprised to find a second one in my mailbox this week. Oh how I miss the jacaranda trees, and the smell they protrude :) I remember driving down streets like the one on the right middle of the postcard... just hearing the flowers pop under the tires, and smelling the pungent oder... so beautiful!

The fourth one is a thank you card from Elizabeth. I sent her a Star Wars card through sendsomething.net and that Christmas "peace out" was her reply card :) Thank you again Elizabeth!

Ok. So, that's that for now. Thank you again everyone for the awesome cards! I love love love getting mail, even when I've been too busy to blog about them... now that Ryan has left again for Iraq, I'll have more time on my hands to pay attention to uploading pictures ;)

Hoping everyone's Christmas season is going well,
Love to all!
~Lauren

2 comments:

Christine H. said...

Great cards. I didn't know you were from South Africa. I spent a year there in Springs (a looong time ago) as an exchange student and used to go visit one of my host sisters who went to boarding school in Pretoria. Oh, those wonderful Jacaranda trees! I still have an old book of van der Merwe jokes.

The Whitney's said...

van de Merwe jokes are the shiznit! lol

My Postcards... 1-50

My Postcards 51-100

My Postcards 101-150

Blog Archive