I want your postcard!

If anyone reads this blog and would like to send me a postcard, please send it to the following address. Also, if you wish to receive a card in return, PLEASE write your address very clearly so I can read it, thank you :)

PC4L
294 N Juniper Dr.
Washington, UT 84780
USA

Postcrossing.com

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'm leavin'... on a jet plane...

I'm leaving for California tonight. I'll be going back to the mainland for about a month and a half to see family and friends. So, I won't be posting for a while (obviously) because I won't be home to get my mail... hopefully the mail system workds out and everything gets delivered correctly...

Here's to hoping! Wish me luck.... ;)

2 comments:

Anna said...

Looks like you had a great time on your vacation. Where in California did you stay?

The Whitney's said...

I was in La Quinta down in the Palm Springs area, then I went up to Salt Lake City :) I had a great time!

My Postcards... 1-50

My Postcards 51-100

My Postcards 101-150

Blog Archive