I want your postcard!

If anyone reads this blog and would like to send me a postcard, please send it to the following address. Also, if you wish to receive a card in return, PLEASE write your address very clearly so I can read it, thank you :)

PC4L
294 N Juniper Dr.
Washington, UT 84780
USA

Postcrossing.com

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Ribbit...

Got this super cute frog card from Olivia in Canada yesterday :) Private swaps rock!!

This next thing here are 2 little hand stamped cards sent to me through sendsomething, from Jakki Goddard, who is wanting to learn more about different places in the world. You can check out her blog here: Letters From Your Place in the World. Send her something!

This last card is from Eugene Tan, who has traded with me in the past. Thank you Eugene, another winner ;)

No comments:

My Postcards... 1-50

My Postcards 51-100

My Postcards 101-150

Blog Archive