I want your postcard!

If anyone reads this blog and would like to send me a postcard, please send it to the following address. Also, if you wish to receive a card in return, PLEASE write your address very clearly so I can read it, thank you :)

PC4L
294 N Juniper Dr.
Washington, UT 84780
USA

Postcrossing.com

Thursday, June 2, 2011

A little bit of fairy dust...

I got this card from Anna Skvortsova through Facebook the other day, and totally forgot to blog about it. I'm a tard. Anyway, it's one of my favorites so far, that's for sure... probably because it has to do with my favorite subject of all time: FAIRIES! Anyway, here it is: OH how I just LOVE it!! Thank you again Anna!!!
This next card I got from Jenny on Postcrossing, who requested a private swap with me. I hope I sent her a card, because I can't remember if I did... too many private swap requests to keep tab of them all. Anyway, I hope I did send one, and she gets it soon. THANK YOU JENNY!!!

This last one is from Rob in Canada, who sent me this flower card previously. I like this one a lot too. Thank you Rob!! :)

No comments:

My Postcards... 1-50

My Postcards 51-100

My Postcards 101-150

Blog Archive