I want your postcard!

If anyone reads this blog and would like to send me a postcard, please send it to the following address. Also, if you wish to receive a card in return, PLEASE write your address very clearly so I can read it, thank you :)

PC4L
294 N Juniper Dr.
Washington, UT 84780
USA

Postcrossing.com

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Long time... no... speak?

Just a quick update ;) How have you been!? Well, guess what? I'M PREGNANT!!!! Yay me! First child, currently 10 weeks along, and going strong :) We're SO excited!! Anyway, here are a few of my received cards. Sorry for the long wait, life has been hectic! BUT! I'm back for a little while :)

I have also updated Vicki's album too :D













































































No comments:

My Postcards... 1-50

My Postcards 51-100

My Postcards 101-150

Blog Archive