I want your postcard!

If anyone reads this blog and would like to send me a postcard, please send it to the following address. Also, if you wish to receive a card in return, PLEASE write your address very clearly so I can read it, thank you :)

PC4L
294 N Juniper Dr.
Washington, UT 84780
USA

Postcrossing.com

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Netherlands!!!

Have I ever told you that I really really really want to go to Holland one day? It's been a dream of mine since I was a child, and I used to visit my aunt in South Africa who had a pair of red clogs that I used to walk around the house in all the time... I thought they were the coolest shoes in the world... Anyway, I got a card from one of my blog readers. Her name is Ellen, from the Netherlands :)


I sent her a card back for her Postcards by Night blog. Hopefully it gets put on there, and you guys can see which one I sent ;)

Anyway, THANK YOU Ellen! I *heart* your card!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

You're so welcome!! :-D
I can't wait to receive your card and ofcourse it will be put on my blog!
Bye for now,
Ellen

My Postcards... 1-50

My Postcards 51-100

My Postcards 101-150

Blog Archive