I want your postcard!

If anyone reads this blog and would like to send me a postcard, please send it to the following address. Also, if you wish to receive a card in return, PLEASE write your address very clearly so I can read it, thank you :)

PC4L
294 N Juniper Dr.
Washington, UT 84780
USA

Postcrossing.com

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

WOOF!!!

I got an awesome envelope in the mail today...

And inside were these 3 awesome awesome AWESOME cards!

On the back of this black and white one, the sender wrote: "Dear Lauren: in addition to your awesome blog. Vintage Soviet postcards." and circled a date 1969.


Who is this mysterious sender? I think it's from Stanislav Semkin again... Stanislav, you're too amazing! I totally owe you... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Then, I also got this absolutely awesome fairy card from an "avid follower" of my blog, Kirsten (I hope I read and spelled that correctly, if not, feel free to correct me!) in North Europe. Kirsten, if you would like a card in return, send me your address! I'll be more than happy to return the favor!

1 comment:

Christine H. said...

You are getting some amazing cards. I am amazed at how many people from Finland have sent cards.

My Postcards... 1-50

My Postcards 51-100

My Postcards 101-150

Blog Archive