I want your postcard!

If anyone reads this blog and would like to send me a postcard, please send it to the following address. Also, if you wish to receive a card in return, PLEASE write your address very clearly so I can read it, thank you :)

PC4L
294 N Juniper Dr.
Washington, UT 84780
USA

Postcrossing.com

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Private Swaps and Hand Made Envelopes...

Got a few cards in the mail today :) 2 were Postcrossing ones, and the rest were all private swaps, or cards sent through Sendsomething.net. This first one is from Alex in Russia. Beautiful card!

This next is from Morgaine, whom I had sent a couple map cards for her collection :) Awesome pirate ship! :)

These next two came in an envelope, from Heidi in Germany, for a private swap :)


Then I got a pretty cool home made envelope:

with this letter in it:

She sent me a message on sendsomething.net and told me Hawaii was her favorite place on earth... I guess that proves it ;) How cool!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH everyone!!!!!

I went to Borders with my husband today and bought the new Josh Groban CD. Oh how I *heart* him... it's some good listening for when I need to sort my postcards into their respective country slots...

Merry Christmas everyone! I love the holidays...

No comments:

My Postcards... 1-50

My Postcards 51-100

My Postcards 101-150

Blog Archive