I want your postcard!

If anyone reads this blog and would like to send me a postcard, please send it to the following address. Also, if you wish to receive a card in return, PLEASE write your address very clearly so I can read it, thank you :)

PC4L
294 N Juniper Dr.
Washington, UT 84780
USA

Postcrossing.com

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Jolene, Walltype, CHRIStmas, and Stanislav ;)

I have a friend that I've known since primary/elementary school, who grew up to be an air hostess. She travels all around the world, and see's the most amazing places. We found each other on Facebook a while back, and since then have caught up on old times. She emailed me one day asking if she could send me a few cards from her travels, and if you know anything about me, how could I say no? So, yesterday, I got this card in the mail from Switzerland.
Hopefully it's the first of many from Jolene's marvelous travels ;)
This next one is from Jim (Bodhisurfer) from Walltype. A beautiful picture that he had taken on a walk one day of a bridge at Calstock in Cornwall. The bridge holds a single track railway and crosses from Cornwall into Devon. Beautiful :)

I also got a Christmas card from Chris ;) Oh Chris, you know how I *heart* you, haha. I hope you get my Christmas card soon...

Then I got, yet another great envelope from Stanislav. I don't know what I ever did to deserve such amazing cards sent to me from such an awesome person... I feel like I haven't sent enough cards in return to make up for all these astounding cards.
This first one is of a wolf. One of my favorite animals.

This second one is of Hector and Andromache of Greek mythology. Just beautiful!!

And this third one is a modern Russian pin-up. "Respect office cleaner's labour!" lol. Awesome.

Thank you again Stanislav, they're beautiful!!

No comments:

My Postcards... 1-50

My Postcards 51-100

My Postcards 101-150

Blog Archive