I want your postcard!

If anyone reads this blog and would like to send me a postcard, please send it to the following address. Also, if you wish to receive a card in return, PLEASE write your address very clearly so I can read it, thank you :)

PC4L
294 N Juniper Dr.
Washington, UT 84780
USA

Postcrossing.com

Friday, December 3, 2010

STANISLAV!!! :)

Got another awesomely maneuvered envelope from Stanislave today :) It contained 1 bookmark with the cutest little dog on it, and 3 amazing paintings depicting some very dark scenes, yet so beautiful.
Envelope:

Bookmark:

"I. E. Repin - Russian painter. Tsar Ivan Grozny kills his son Ivan."

"V.V. Pukirev-Russian painter. Misalliance"

"I. A. Akimov-Russian painter. Self burning of Hercules"


All so beautiful. Thank you again Stanislav, I've put more in the mail for you too ;)

I also got this card from Beverley in Busselton, Western Australia, who requested a private swap. Looks like a good place to visit. I also really liked the stamps :D

THANK YOU BEVERLEY!! ;D

No comments:

My Postcards... 1-50

My Postcards 51-100

My Postcards 101-150

Blog Archive