I want your postcard!

If anyone reads this blog and would like to send me a postcard, please send it to the following address. Also, if you wish to receive a card in return, PLEASE write your address very clearly so I can read it, thank you :)

PC4L
294 N Juniper Dr.
Washington, UT 84780
USA

Postcrossing.com

Monday, June 20, 2011

The End :(

So, these are the last in the series sent to me by Vicki... I'm so sad :( But! I know she is now addicted to sending me cards, so I hope that eventually another series will come soon!
"The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea." ~Isak Dinesen
"The fairy poet takes a sheet of moon beam, silver white; it's ink dew from daisies sweet, it's pen a point of light." ~Joyce Kilmer (I like this quote a lot... cuz it has to do with faeries... lol)
"If we would build on a sure foundation in friendship, we must love friends for their sake rather than for our own." ~Charlotte Bronte
"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most, live the longest." ~Larry Lorenzoni
"Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself." ~Tom Wilson
"The truth is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with caution." ~Albus Dumbledore
"Fall seven times, stand up eight." ~Japanese Proverb
"If you are patient in one moment of anger; you will escape a hundred days of sorrow." ~Chinese Proverb

Then I got this card from a friend who also does photography like I do. It's one of his art works. I really like it! It's very beautiful.
THANK YOU!!! :)

No comments:

My Postcards... 1-50

My Postcards 51-100

My Postcards 101-150

Blog Archive