I want your postcard!

If anyone reads this blog and would like to send me a postcard, please send it to the following address. Also, if you wish to receive a card in return, PLEASE write your address very clearly so I can read it, thank you :)

PC4L
294 N Juniper Dr.
Washington, UT 84780
USA

Postcrossing.com

Monday, June 13, 2011

Yahoos... lol

I think it's so cool that Chris can stamp his own letters...


I'm getting to the point that I'm looking forward to getting the mail to see if Vicki has sent me another card... LOL! I think that's her intention... to drive me CRAZY with all the cards she sends me, then she'll cut them off like THAT and I'll be cardless, and cry.... Ok, not really, but still, I love getting these cards from Vicki :) THANK YOU BEAUTIFUL!!!

"The Ents
Earth Shakes
Stone breaks
The forest is at your door.
The dark sleep is broken
The woods have awoken
The trees have gone to war.
Roots rend, wood bends
The Ents have answered the call
Through branches now the wind sings
Feel the power of living things
The trees have gone to war.
~Lord of the Rings"

Helen found me on Facebook, and wanted to trade because we are both LDS/Mormon. I thought "What a small world!". So, of course I agreed to a swap :) I sent her an envelope with a few good cards, including one of the LDS Hawaii Temple. She got them today... how cool is that? She got my cards on the same day I got hers :) THANK YOU HELEN!

Jennifer in Canada sent me this beautiful card. She's not a fan of it, but I like it, so it's all good.

My friend Jansis in Vermont, surprised me with this little package of 4 postcards and a Vermont magnet :) I LOVE YOU JANIS! Thank you! You totally made my day :) :) :)




No comments:

My Postcards... 1-50

My Postcards 51-100

My Postcards 101-150

Blog Archive