I want your postcard!

If anyone reads this blog and would like to send me a postcard, please send it to the following address. Also, if you wish to receive a card in return, PLEASE write your address very clearly so I can read it, thank you :)

PC4L
294 N Juniper Dr.
Washington, UT 84780
USA

Postcrossing.com

Monday, June 13, 2011

Espania!

2 more beautiful cards from Narnia through Vicki :)That third movie was sooooo religiously symbolical, and it totally made my cry in the end when Reepicheep crosses over into Aslan's world... Thanks SO much, yet again, Vicki ;)
"Waste no time. The fate of Narnia depends on you." ~Liliandil
"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." ~Unknown

I got this envelope filled with cards from Dani Dos Anjos through Facebook. I sent him an envelope too, hopefully it gets there soon :) Thank you Dani!




No comments:

My Postcards... 1-50

My Postcards 51-100

My Postcards 101-150

Blog Archive