I want your postcard!

If anyone reads this blog and would like to send me a postcard, please send it to the following address. Also, if you wish to receive a card in return, PLEASE write your address very clearly so I can read it, thank you :)

PC4L
294 N Juniper Dr.
Washington, UT 84780
USA

Postcrossing.com

Thursday, June 2, 2011

They're making me want to go to Disneyland...

I miss Disneyland, and Vicki, and her family... oh boy, I need a California trip! I love the quotes she puts on these cards. Where do you get them all Vicki???
"Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there's love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong." ~ Ella Fitzgerald
"Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation." ~ Brian Tracy

1 comment:

Miles Family said...

I have a little notebook in which for many years nowthat I've collected quotes I like.

My Postcards... 1-50

My Postcards 51-100

My Postcards 101-150

Blog Archive