I want your postcard!

If anyone reads this blog and would like to send me a postcard, please send it to the following address. Also, if you wish to receive a card in return, PLEASE write your address very clearly so I can read it, thank you :)

PC4L
294 N Juniper Dr.
Washington, UT 84780
USA

Postcrossing.com

Friday, May 27, 2011

Repetitive much?

Oh Chris, how I love you so... but you need to double check your sendings ;)

And I think maybe it's time for me to figure out how to put certain posts into categories... like, certain categories for people who send multiple cards (Like Chris, and Vicki). Thank you Vicki, yet again! I am soooo loving all of these cards!!!
"How can you prove whether at this moment we are sleeping, and all our thoughts are a dream, or whether we are awake, and talking to one another in the waking state?" - Plato
"When men speak ill of thee, live so as nobody may believe them." - Plato
"All nature is but art, unknown to thee.
All chance, direction which thou canst not see.
All discord, harmony not understood.
All partial evil universal good." - Alexander Pope
"While we can, for as long as we can, oh let us believe." - Isabel Colegate
"Hi! I'm the Dread Pirate Roberts #72377. Ask about franchise opportunities in your area." - Bumper Sticker

THANKS AGAIN VICKI!!!

I got these next two cards from 3 girls that I sent a few cards to. April, Danyelle, and Megan in Florida! Thank you ladies, I love them!


This next card is from L.R. McArthur through sendsomething.net. I sent a leafy sea dragon card to her a while ago, and this is her thank you :) I want to snuggle with these lions too... don't they look fuzzy?!?!

And this last card is from Marloes, who I had sent a thank you card to a while ago too. She found this Dutchy card for me in return. I would seriously love to go visit Holland one day... I really would!

No comments:

My Postcards... 1-50

My Postcards 51-100

My Postcards 101-150

Blog Archive