I want your postcard!

If anyone reads this blog and would like to send me a postcard, please send it to the following address. Also, if you wish to receive a card in return, PLEASE write your address very clearly so I can read it, thank you :)

PC4L
294 N Juniper Dr.
Washington, UT 84780
USA

Postcrossing.com

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hip! Hip! Hooray!

VICKI!!!! I love her... lol
"There are those who make things happen; those who watch things happen; and those who don't know what the heck happened" - Unknown.
"I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in." - George Washington Carver

I did a swap with Samantha in Florida. I totally love oddly shaped cards, and this one is super cute! Makes me want oranges... *runs to fridge to grab a Clementine*

Got this card from Mike through Facebook :) He followed my link to this blog and decided to send me a card. I totally want to go visit Niagara Falls one day... did you know that that was my nick name given to me by my roommate in college? "Niagara" - because I'm so emotional and cry so much... yup. So this card suits me. Thank you Mike! A card will be in the mail for you shortly ;)

This is a home made card sent to me from Birjen, in Belgium. I hope I spelled that name correctly, because I'd hate to be wrong... Anyway, it's a beautiful photograph, very well done. Thank you! I love it!

And this absolutely stunning card came to me from Brian through sendesomething.net. I would love to have a sculpture like that in my home. Thank you Brian!!

Today is a very good day. My husband comes home soon, can you believe it? 11 months without each other, and we're finally going to be reunited again. What a way to end a crappy work week, hey? I hope your days are all as well as mine!

No comments:

My Postcards... 1-50

My Postcards 51-100

My Postcards 101-150

Blog Archive